Wednesday 29 May 2013

"I Like Large Parties, They're So Intimate"

Hiiiii :D 

This afternoon when I  went to pick up the mail, I noticed there was a small package for me. I knew what it was right away and became very excited!
 Last week my friends and I went to see The Great Gatsby. I will admit I was a bit skeptical about seeing it just because of how they paired modern music with a movie that is set in the 1920s. I actually really enjoyed it  although there were certain things about the film that I wasn't too crazy about. One of my favourite aspects of the movie actually ended up being the soundtrack! The music made the film come to life and it just fit perfectly despite what I previously thought! I loved it so much that I purchased the CD online at Walmart (free shipping!!! yay!) So it finally came today and I was ecstatic.

 Needless to say I have already listen to the album and downloaded it onto my Ipod. My favourite tracks are Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Ray and Over the Love by Florence + the Machine. I also love A  Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) by Fergie ft Q-tip & Goonrock. That's a little more upbeat!


I think what they did on the inside of the case is perfect!

Feel free to leave any of your thoughts about the movie, soundtrack or anything you may come to mind:)
Byeee <3

1 comment: