Monday 20 May 2013

What a Beautiful Day!


Hiiii :)

Today I woke up in a wonderful mood. It was nice and sunny, and the perfect temperature. It was warm enough to go outside and get things done but not so hot that you don't want to move. It was absolutely beautiful and I was able to enjoy the weather because it was a holiday so I didn't have to do anything. Needless to say I spent the majority of my day outside. Because it was so nice, my mom and I decided it would be perfect to get some flowers for our garden. We got home and spent a few hours kneeling in dirt, pulling weeds, getting bitten by mosquitoes and planting flowers. It was actually a lot more fun than it sounds! I had a such a lovely day with my family. At the moment there is a thunderstorm (it's amazing how quickly the weather can change), but I do love watching a good storm before bed :)


I hope you all had a marvelous day as well, and spent it with people you love:)
Byeee! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment