Saturday 19 October 2013

My Favourite Lip Balms

Hiii! :)

I cannot stand having dry lips, so I always have a large amount of lip balms handy. Especially now that winter is quickly approaching it's important to have a really good lip balm. There are so many that are greasy, or just don't do anything for my lips, but I have found some that I love. At the moment I have two favourites that I wear at different times;  Baby Lips from Maybelline and the Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant from Elizabeth Arden.



Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Lip Protectant
 I generally use the Elizabeth Arden Lip Protectant before I go to sleep. This one doesnt have any SPF in it so I like to use it in the evening. I find that my lips can get really chapped overnight so I have been using this every night. You don't need a lot of it but it is amazing! It's a nice texture, and not greasy at all, although It does have kind of a strong scent that I know some don't like (but it doesn't bother me at all). When I wake up in the morning, my lips are nice and smooth. This would have to be one of my all time favourite lip products.
Baby  Lips
During the day I like to use Maybelline's Baby Lips. I used Quenched which is just a regular non-tinted balm with a fruity scent. Personally I am not the biggest fan of the tinted Baby Lips (I find them to be quite drying), but the non tinted ones are perfect. This one has SPF 20, so it's protecting your lips as well as hydrating. As you can see I am almost finished this one but I have bought another:P

This combination is fantastic and my lips rarely feel chapped/dry. If you are looking for a new lip balm I would definitely recommend both of these! Let me know what lip products you like to use:)
and I hope you all have a lovely day,

Byeee <3

16 comments:

  1. Your blog is fabulous!
    Check out mine?
    http://kellyanngonsalves.tumblr.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, I will definitely have a look at your blog :)

      Delete
  2. great post!! :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    just let me know
    xx
    Marlena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the babylips! I loved the non-tinted one that I recently bought (I seem to have misplaced it though) and I rarely use the Peach Kiss one as it does sometimes make my lips appear pretty flakey.
    Never tried the Elizabeth Arden lip balm before, I'll keep an eye out for it :)

    www.gingifer.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've decided to steer clear from their tinted ones!You should definitely try it, it works wonders :) and there are actually Elizabeth Arden tinted 8 hour lip protectant sticks which are really nice as well

      Delete
  4. I get such dry lips too, I love eight hour cream or anything by blistex!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love blistex too! although i haven't used those lip balms in a while:P

      Delete
  5. great post! i adore lip balms, my favourite is korres lip butters :)

    following! <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should give those a try, I've heard great things about them,
      and thank you, that means a lot! :)<3

      Delete
  6. Thank you! :) I will definitely check your blog out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love baby lips one! they're just perfect for my lips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are new "dr. rescue" baby lips coming out too which I am excited to try :)

      Delete
  8. i have so many lip balms! I recently done a post simillar to this but with lipsticks

    im hosting a giveaway, come and enter
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete