Monday 3 June 2013

May Favourites


Hiiii :)
As you are all aware, May has ended and we are already a few days into June. This means that it is time for my monthly favourites. I am going to include anything that I have really enjoyed this month, and there is no specific category.

First, I want to start with two items that I have worn a lot over the course of May. First there is my Sleek makeup palette in storm which I purchased at the beginning of the month. A few of the Youtubers I watch have mentioned these palettes and I wanted to try one. I am glad I got it because it is wonderful! It is kind of difficult to see in the picture, but I definitely use the more neutral brown/gold shadows more. I have worn this for the majority of the month and the colour payoff is amazing! It also has good lasting power.  The palette comes with both shimmery and matte colours which I really like as well. It is not only amazing quality, but the price was phenomenal as well! I had to order it online but the total was just under $13 (and that includes shipping).
 Another eyeshadow that I had to include is the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. I bought about two weeks ago and it was worth every penny! The colour is so pretty, and it's neutral so its perfect for every day.I usually just wear it alone because I like the way it looks. It literally lasts all day! I went out with my friends last week during the day, and then I had a soccer game in the evening. When I got home this eyeshadow was still on.
I just love both of these items!


Another favourite that is in the cosmetics category is the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream. I don't like having a lot of makeup and stuff on my face, so this was perfect! It's very light yet it evens out my skin and makes it look nicer. I don't really need a lot of coverage, so this is a great product for me because it isn't super thick.  It also has SPF 30 which I really like because my faces burns quite easily, plus it is oil free.  I usually wear it any time that I'm leaving the house.

A few weeks ago I also bought Biosilk Silk Therapy Conditioner. Usually this product is close to $20 which can be a bit expensive for conditioner. I went to winners though and it was only 10 bucks so I got it and I am so happy I did! My hair can get very frizzy, especially in the summer months. When I started using this it really helped with the frizz and made my hair feel a lot softer. It also has a fantastic scent. It just makes my hair feel amazing and much healthier. The bottle is quite large too, so it is lasting a long time which is always good! :)

For music, my favourite would have to be the new Bastille CD. You may remember this from one of my previous blog posts about the new albums that I purchased. I have been listening to this pretty much nonstop all month! The album is just amazing and perfect for any mood that I'm in. It is just perfect in every way!



My favourite movie for this month is the Lorax. I have watched in numerous times and I never get sick of it! The music is perfect and it is just so cute. It had a good message and it is a very well done movie. Plus Zac Efron is in it (well his voice) and I just love him! I got it for only $10 which is a great deal. If you have not seen this movie I would definitely recommend it!
My final favourite for the month of May is my Pink Floyd shirt. I got this shirt in May as well and I love wearing it. First of all it is super comfy and it's nice and loose. The material is thin so it is perfect for the summer, and the back has neat rips all along the back. Plus there are cool studs on the shoulders. I got it from Urban Planet and it was a great price. I have been wearing it a lot and it just makes me feel a bit edgy!
Well those are my favourites from May. Feel free to leave any of your thoughts below, or let me know what some of your favourites were. I hope you all have a fantastic day!

Byeee <3

1 comment: