Tuesday 28 May 2013

Tea

     I just want to express my love for tea because it is just so wonderful. I have never liked coffee, ever. I just cannot drink it and I don't like the smell of it. So I drink tea instead and I love it. I would probably have to say it is my favourite hot beverage (well it's tied with hot chocolate).  There is just something about sipping hot tea from your favourite mug that is so relaxing. I find that it is perfect for any mood I am in, whether I am upset, angry, happy and so on. It can warm me up, calm me down, lift my spirits and just make me feel better in general. It is just the perfect drink. Usually food or drink related items that I like are bad for you (Chocolate is just so good!) so I can't have a lot at once, but that doesn't apply to tea. Tea is actually good for you which makes me extremely happy! I actually like to have chilled tea as well (iced tea) but more so with fruitier/sweeter teas.
      I'm actually really weird when it comes to what I drink my tea in, I can be quite picky sometimes. My family has a numerous amount of mugs, and I do use a lot of them, however there are a few that I definitely use more often.
    
Best Mugs Ever!!!
      Now I do LOVE my Harry Potter and Tinkerbell ones but my absolute favourite would have to be the soup one. My grandma gave us this one and we actually have two of them :) I am aware that is says SOUP on it but i really don't care, I use it for my tea! I cannot explain to you why I love it so much, I just do. The great things about these mugs is that they are all quite big which means more tea for me!! :D
     At the moment my two go to teas are Stash's Peppermint tea and Teavana's Wild Orange Blossom tea. They are both very different from eachother but are both so delicious! Now to be honest I only discovered this peppermint tea last week when I went to my friends house and it is hands down the best peppermint tea I have ever tasted! I instantly fell in love and went out and bought some for myself. It is just really refreshing, and it makes your breathe smell like peppermint! The Wild Orange Blossom is a more fruity tea and it smells heavenly. It's hard to explain but it has this wonderful citrus scent and it is just wonderful! When this tea is made it is actually a pinky orange colour which is really pretty! Now I don't usually put anything in my tea but I don't even think you need milk or sugar for this tea because it is so sweet already.
Close up of the Wild Orange Blossom Tea.
In case you hadn't noticed already, I love tea ;)
     I found this picture on Tumblr and it pretty much sums up how I feel about tea. I thought it was cute so enjoy! :)

     I hope you all have a wonderful day and feel free to leave any thoughts you may have below!
Byeee <3


No comments:

Post a Comment