Friday 17 May 2013

My Newly Purchased Albums

     Hiiii :)
     The other day, my friends and I went to the mall to purchase some birthday gifts and some other necessities. We had walked the length of the mall and were about to turn around and walk back to the other end, but we saw HMV. For those of you that don't know, this store sells music, movies, games, etc. Going into this store is very dangerous for me because there is no way for me to leave without buying something. I have very little self control:P I am aware that many of you probably just prefer to buy music online, but personally I like to have an actual hard copy of the CD, so I love going into this store!

     We entered the store and I spotted a CD that I really wanted to get. I then saw another and this went on for a while. In total, I bought five CD's.... I just couldn't help myself. I purchased the following:
  • To Be Loved- Michael Buble
  • "Bad Blood"-Bastille
  • All the Little Lights- Passenger
  • Right Place Right Time- Olly Murs
  • Love Actually Soundtrack 

     I absolutely love each CD that I got, and they are all so different from each other.  The ones that I have definitely listened to the most are Michael Buble's and Bastille's. I have loved Michael Buble for a very long time, and whenever he releases a new CD I get very excited. I love listening to him sing, his voice is so smooth and perfect!  I absolutely adore "To be Loved"! It is so wonderful and it puts me in an instant good mood! Although it is so hard to pick a favourite song, I think I will have to choose Who's Lovin' You. It has been stuck in my head since I got this CD. I am very pleased with this disc and I am so happy that I bought it. It is one of those CD's that you can listen to in any mood!
      "Bad Blood" by Bastille is so very different from Buble's album yet it is just as wonderful. I heard them for the first time a few months ago when I saw someone do a cover of one of their songs on Youtube. For me, this is such a great album for spring and summer. My favourites would have to be Pompeii and Flaws. I love listening this album while I'm driving, windows down and music blaring. The songs are all very catchy. Most of the songs are upbeat, although there are a few slower ones, such as Oblivion. This is definitely and album that I will love for a very long time.
     For a while I have wanted to buy Olly Murs' new CD. Since he is a British artist, his CD came out later here in Canada than it did in Europe so I had to wait patiently. I am so happy that I was finally able to get it because his songs are just so upbeat and make me want to dance. Sadly I have no dancing skills and I do look quite silly, but it is just so much fun:)
     All the Little Lights by Passenger is very good as well. The songs are all fantastic. It is nice to listen to when I am just sitting in my room reading or something. It is very relaxing, and I just think he has the neatest voice! I have been listening to this a lot as well.
     The fifth album is the Love Actually soundtrack. This movie is honestly amazing, I could watch it over and over again and never get sick of it! I do love the music in it, so when i saw this CD on the rack I picked it up right away! I think the music in movies is so important. It helps make a scene come to life, and the music for this movie is perfect. I love listening to this album, it makes me happy and reminds me of some of my favourite parts of the movie.

I do not regret buying any of these CD's because I know for certain I will get good use out of them! I would recommend all these albums as I love them all. If any of you have new (or old) albums that you are enjoying, let me know about them below:)

Byeee!! <3
    

No comments:

Post a Comment