Saturday 18 May 2013

Cute As A Button

Hiii:)
I have this little obsession with nail polish that usually begins every spring and lasts until school begins again. I absolutely love buying all the different colours and painting my nails. I think my nail painting skills have definitely improved with the amount that I paint them :) I tend not to do my nails as often in the winter months because school, hockey and other activities keep me busy and there is simply not enough time. Although I love doing my nails it is a tedious task as I hate waiting for them to dry. I always seem to chip them not long after as well which is kind of my own fault!

Anyways, today I did my nails and I wanted to share it with you as the colour I used is one of my favourites at the moment.
 There are two colours on my nails at the moment but the pinky coral one is my favourite. I hadn't had a chance to try the white one and I figured these colours went nicely together. I wouldn't really call the white nail polish "sparkly" but there is a definite shimmer in it. It didn't really turn up great in the picture although the second picture captures it a bit. I do really like this one as well but the coral is just amazing! Every time I wear it someone compliments me on it. It lasts for a good amount of time and I think it is perfect for this season. I just got it about a month or two ago and I have already worn it three times. I just think it is soooo pretty:)
     The pink-coral colour is called "cute as a button" (essie) and the shimmery white is "It's All About the Glam"(Nicole by OPI). These nail polishes can be expensive sometimes but I was able to get both of these on sale at a very good price. I am very happy with both of these polishes. 
Feel free to leave any thoughts below, and I hope you all have a wonderful day! :)
Byeee<3




No comments:

Post a Comment