Thursday 12 September 2013

September! :O

Hiiii Everyone!

I'm sorry that I haven't made a new post in a while but the school year started and things are starting to get busy once again! But don't worry, I'm still here :P
 Last week I started my second year of university and although I was excited, I was also rather anxious. To be quite honest I had a horrible first year. I was extremely stressed, I hated my program, I spent many nights in tears and my marks were not the best. Over the summer I realized that I needed to try something different and so I changed programs and took courses that I actually will like. So far, I think that I have made the right decision because I am actually enjoying school now (hopefully it stays that way!)

I have also begun a new hockey season! I have been playing competitive hockey for 9 years now and I absolutely love it! Hockey is such a big part of my life and I am so thrilled that my season is finally starting. It`s just so much fun to be on a team. Plus it keeps me in shape and  is a really nice stress reliever too. We don`t actually have any league games until October, but there is a tournament next week which I am looking forward to, and I have an exhibition game tomorrow. :)

Between school, hockey and work the year can get really busy, and there are times when I just get extremely stressed, but I just need to remind myself that I am lucky to be given the opportunity to do things like go to school and join a sports team. My goal this year is to work hard, try new things, and stay optimistic even when it is super hard to do so.

I thought this was very fitting! always believe in your abilities :)
For those of you in school, I hope you have a successful year! Work hard, stay positive and good things will come :D
Have a wonderful day!
Byeeeee!<3

14 comments:

  1. wise words right there. wise words! xx

    heather xox
    www.hevzibev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with your change of program. I was actually in the same situation as you last year in Uni and am currently waiting for my course transfer to be approved. I know how awful it feels to be unhappy so I'm wishing the VERY best with your new start and hope it all works out for you.

    :)

    morethanpinkglitter.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much, this honestly made my day! I hope everything goes well with you too!:)<3

      Delete
  3. This cute is really nice :)

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC,(6) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete