Monday 27 May 2013

Manicure Monday

Hiiii :)

     Since today is Monday, I think it is only fitting that I show you my newly painted nails. Once again it is nothing special, I just think they are pretty and want to share them with you! I actually painted them last night, but let's just pretend I did them this morning ;)

     Before I did my nails this time I used a sugar hand scrub from Bath and Body Works that I haven't had a chance to use yet. It smells so wonderful! I am awful at describing scents but here goes.... it was very sweet and I believe it is like a grapefruit scent. It's just s delicious, plus it made my hands feel very soft! I like it a lot and will definitely use it a lot!
 I love watching movies when I do my nails, so my sister and I watched Enchanted. I hadn't seen it in a while and  I forgot how cute it is! I felt inclined while watching this film to paint my nails like a princess. This means sparkles and pretty colours.  I decided to paint my nails a shimmery gold colour with a thin sparkly pink layer on top. These two polishes combined create a rose gold colour that is really lovely. It looks very pretty in the sun as the light captures the shimmer and sparkles. I used Sally Hansen's "Golden-I" with OPI's "Teenage Dream" (Katy Perry).
     

     I was pleased with the final result, and it was nice to finally paint my nails since it had been a while! Of course after I took this picture I ruined some of the nails not long after but what can you do!! :)
I hope you all have a lovely day wherever you may be!
Byeee<3
    

No comments:

Post a Comment