Tuesday 25 June 2013

My Sister's Grad :)

Hiiii! :)
 
This evening was my sisters grade 8 graduation and I was so proud of her! It was nice being able to go back to my elementary school and see her graduate. She actually had the same teacher for grade 8 that I did. My sister and I both love this teacher, she is amazing!  

My sister looked beautiful and her dress was so pretty! I got to do her makeup (which she doesn't ever let me do.... she hates makeup:P) It is just hard to believe how grown up my little sister is getting. The ceremony was lovely and they had a cute little slide show with everyone's baby pictures at the end. Afterwards everyone went outside for pictures and then we got refreshments and stuff in the gym. I'm kind of sad since I didn't actually get a picture with her... it was quite chaotic!
Doesn't she look beautiful! :)
I let her borrow my bow clip since it went with her dress perfectly! :)
It was such a lovely evening and I'm glad I got to share this special day with my sister, I love her dearly! :) <3


I hope you all have a wonderful day, 
Byeee <3

1 comment:

  1. awwww dan looks so pretty!
    LOL her and justin matched! ;)

    It must be a sign! HAHAHAA

    ReplyDelete