Thursday 20 June 2013

Pretty in Pink

Hiiii! :)
I want to share with you a certain lipstick that I have been loving for the past little while.
I did not  actually start wearing lipstick until a few months ago, and so it is probably no surprise that I am not yet comfortable wearing very bold colours (unless it's for a special occasion). I prefer to stick with softer coloured lipsticks that I can wear for outings such as shopping with my friends or going out for lunch. A few months ago I purchased the Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick (Rimmel London) in 103. 

It is a gorgeous pink matte colour and I have worn it sooooo much in May and June. It is just perfect for me. It's not a scary/bold shade but it isn't so soft that you can't see it. I also like the fact that it is not glittery, it's more of just an every day lipstick. A bonus is that it is a drugstore lipstick so it isn't expensive :)
I apologize for the awful lighting!

The staying power of this lipstick is awesome , and it is very pigmented. I do however find that it can be drying so I usually put a bit of lip balm on before I use it.
It is just so pretty and I love wearing it. If you are looking for a good, cheap lipstick I would definitely recommend these Rimmel London Kate Moss ones!
I hope you all have a lovely day! 
Byeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment