Thursday 13 June 2013

Off to the Vet!


Hiii! :) 

This morning was quite eventful as I had to take my kitty to the vet for a shot. Now I am 100% a dog person, and I have a dog named Jasper whom I love with all my heart, but I am starting to like cats too now that I actually have one.  He is 10 months old, his name is Dumbledore (Yes I know... I just love Harry Potter :P) and he is just the fluffiest, cutest cat ever! 

This is his 2rd visit to the vet and all I can say is that he really does not like it at all! Instead of a crate, he has a leash which we are still trying to get him used to. 
He still does not love it, and so I had to trap him in a little room this morning just to get it on! Eventually we were ready to leave but he was so noisy the whole car ride.

Now he doesn't actually shed that much which is nice, but when I take him to the vet the shedding is insane!! His fur just goes everywhere because he is so stressed. I had to carry him in instead of letting him walk because there were a few dogs at the vet as well, so I got a bunch of his fur in my face. I am also now sporting some lovely scratches in the neck region... thanks a bunch Dumbledore! But this visit was actually a lot better than the first time I brought him.

I think he was tired when I brought him home because he just went off on his own and had a little rest. I also think he was a tad traumatized and just wanted to get away from me before I could take him on another car ride. 
Someone's tired!
They love this spot in my room!

Although it is such a hassle taking him to the vet, it was kinda fun, and he is just such a cutie!! I just absolutely adore all animals, especially my own pets and I love them both so much!!
I hope you all have a wonderful day,
Byeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment