Sunday 9 June 2013

Cool Stripes

Hiiii! :)
I was a little bored this afternoon so I decided to do my nails again, but instead of just painting them normally I wanted to try something different. About a year ago I bought a cheap pack of paint brushes to use on my nails. Normally I just used the thinner ones to make simple designs, but I recently came across a nail design that uses a fan brush. One of those brushes came in the pack I bought but I didn't know what to use it for so I just ignored it. When I finally found something I could use it for I was very excited.
Fan Brush
Pacific Blue, Mint Sorbet and Pink Lingerie
First, I did the base coat in Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet, and then the horizontal stripes were done in Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue and Revlon's Pink Lingerie. I simply dipped the fan brush into the pink first and swiped across horizontally from the left and right side of the nail. I then did this with the blue polish.
 The good thing about this is that it's so easy to do and it looks sick! I'm glad that I gave it a go and I will definitely be trying this design with different colours.
 Feel free to leave any thoughts below  and I hope you all have a fantastic day! :)
Byeee <3

2 comments: