Wednesday 12 June 2013

Shopping again?

Hiiii! :)
So Father's Day is this weekend and last night I realized that I had yet to get my dad a gift. My Dad is so hard to shop for so I usually need some time to figure something out. One of my best friends also hadn't gotten her dad anything so we decided to go look for something today. Now this is the same friend that I have mentioned in previous posts (check out her blog HERE) and we should not be allowed to shop together. We both have very little self control and so we ended up buying a few things for ourselves as well.

First we went to Target because we just got a new one close to where we live and we hadn't been in it yet. Of course the clothing section was at the very front so we had to check it out. I ended up finding a really cute dress for $8 so how could I resist buying it? When I got home, I realized it had pockets too which was a lovely surprise! It is also a nice comfortable material, so I will definitely be wearing this a lot!
I especially love the bows on it, and the fact that it has pockets!

I also got a few more small items from Target....
I know that I didn't need the magazine, but I just wanted one to read so I got it anyways:P  I also got a NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil which I actually used when I got home. I got the 716 Pink brown one, but to me it is more like a coral colour. It is a bit shimmery and looks almost metallic when you put it on. It's really pretty but it isn't too crazy so I can wear it anytime! The last thing I got was the Goody Tanglefix. Basically it is like a brush and so far I really like it! It is nice to hold and  find it goes through  my hair easily. However my hair is straightened today so hopefully it works just as well on my natural hair.

I had picked up all these items and still hadn't found anything for my dad so I ended up just getting my dad a gift card that works at a few different restaurants which I think he will enjoy.

 We decided to stop at winners and see if there was anything we liked there, and there were, but we actually did not buy anything (which is kind of surprising). 
We then made a pit stop at dollarama to get a few more things. My dad absolutely loves liquorice allsorts so I got him 3 bags. 

We decided to go to Starbucks for a nice little sit down and I had a gift card which was awesome! We ended up just having lunch there as it was almost 4pm and we hadn't eaten yet. I got this chicken, quinoa and veggie wrap which was actually very delicious. I wasn't expecting it to be that good! I also got a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino. I am in love with chocolate so this was just perfect! There was even chocolate whipped cream which is just amazing. We sat outside because it was such a beautiful day (although now it looks like there is going to be a storm!) and had a lovely chat.  We both enjoyed the lunch and sunlight!

  It was such a fun day, I always love getting to see my friends! 
I hope you all have a wonderful day, and hopefully the weather was nice wherever you were too :)

Byeee <3

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the shoutout :)
    & the wrap was a sesame chicken one, not just chicken ;)

    ReplyDelete