Friday 7 June 2013

Friends

Hiii! :)
I find that I  don't really watch a lot of TV. During the year I'm really busy with school and competitive hockey and other activities, so I find it rather difficult to keep up with shows. Instead, when I find a show that I really enjoy, I save some money and try to gradually buy the seasons so that I can watch it whenever I feel like it.

One of my all time favourite shows has to be Friends. I find it very difficult to pick an absolute favourite show but this one is very close to the top (along with a few others). I forget exactly when I started loving it, but it was a while ago. Over the course of some Birthdays and Christmas's and even purchasing some myself, I finally got all ten seasons. Yay!

Now this year was very stressful, as it was my first year of unversity, so I didn't really watch any shows or movies that I have. I was just too busy. A few nights ago I rediscovered my Friends seasons. I hadn't actually watched them in ages!! It must have been at least a year, so I was like why not watch them all again!

I finished season 1 two days ago and sadly two of the discs are very scratched which is a  bit upsetting (I really have no idea when or how that happened). However I am now onto season 2 and I am happy to say that it is still one of my favourite shows. I just think it is so funny and I enjoy watcing it a lot! Personally, my favourite characters are Chandler and Phoebe, but I do love the others as well. It is just a wonderful feeling being able to curl up on the couch on a rainy day and watching a show that you love. Plus, the theme song is great too, I always do the clapping part (those of you who watch friends will understand) :)Theme song

Feel free to leave any thoughts you may have below! Let me know what your favourite shows are. :)
I hope you all have an awesome day!

Byeee <3

2 comments:

  1. I have heard so much about this show over the years and have still not gotten around to watching any of it yet. Maybe someday :) I tend to like classic TV shows a lot like 'I Love Lucy' so I'm not too familiar with newer shows because I'm like you and don't have too much time to watch TV when it airs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend it! And I've never actually seen I Love Lucy, but I do think that I'd enjoy it :)

      Delete