Sunday 16 June 2013

Beautiful Nature

Hiiii! :)

Today was absolutely gorgeous (well it rained early in the morning but that cleared up quickly). The sun was shining, it was the perfect temperature and it was jut wonderful being outside!This afternoon I decided to just enjoy the nice weather and read on my porch with my dog. I actually finished reading The Last Song a couple hours ago and I really liked it, although the last few chapters are very emotional.  Personally I like it a lot better than the movie but that's what usually happens. :)

As I sat on my porch I just put my book down for a bit and enjoyed the scenery. There was actually quite a lot of activity on this particular day. There has been a coyote near my house the past few weeks and it made another appearance today. My dog tried to run after it, but thankfully the coyote was beyond my dog's electric fence line. They had a little stare down but when I grabbed Jasper the coyote got scared and ran away.

Sorry it's a bit blurry, he was kind of trotting away but here is the coyote
The coyote was definitely the biggest animal I saw today, but I got to see so many other wonderful creatures as well:

We have a few bird feeders and I love seeing all the pretty birds that come to visit!

This was a baby bunny that wandered onto our lawn, but he ran off before I got too close
There were even cute ducks in the creek beside our house
Jasper enjoyed the nice weather too!
Today was such a wonderful day. It was nice to be able to sit outside and just enjoy nature. As you can probably tell from previous blog posts, I do enjoy being outside. It's just so peaceful and it's nice to be able to slow down every now and then.
I hope you all had a wonderful day, feel free to leave any thoughts you may have below!

Byeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment