Thursday 4 July 2013

June Favourites

Hiiii! :)
It's hard to believe that June is already over, but I do LOVE July. So many exciting things happen in this month (such as my birthday). Since it is the start of a new month it is time for my June favourites. 

 My first favourite is my  Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in 103. I have already done a post on this (HERE) so I won't go into much detail, but it is wonderful. It is not too crazy which makes it a nice lipstick to wear just day to day. I think it is so pretty.

Quite a while ago I bought a pair of high waisted shorts but I couldn't wear them since it was winter. Since the weather was nice in June I was finally able to wear them! I ended up loving this style so much that I bought another cheap pair. I just like how they look, they are very flattering. I have been wearing both pairs a lot and hopefully I will be able to get one more pair!

As you are probably aware, I love tea! Recently I have been really enjoying the Stash brand of tea and a few weeks ago I bought a vanilla nut flavour. Oh my goodness it is bloody delicious! It kind of tastes like a dessert and it is just so nice and comforting.  Plus it is Decaf so I can have it before I go to sleep. It is perfect!
Sorry the pictures a tad blurry!
 I have purchased numerous candles so I figured that maybe I should actually start using them. I began using one but it gave me a headache when I lit it, so I decided to use my warm vanilla sugar candle from Bath and Body Works instead. It really is a lovely candle. It doesn't give me a headache, and the smell isn't super strong but it makes the whole room smell amazing! It makes me feel so relaxed. I usually light it in the evenings when I am just watching a movie or reading a book. 

It's almost all gone!
This month I discovered the show Drop Dead Diva. I absolutely love it! It is clever and funny and I just really enjoy it. I think the acting is very good too.  It is about this aspiring model (Deb) who dies in a car crash and her soul is then out into the body of a plus size lawyer(Jane). The only people who know that Jane is really Deb is her best friend and her guardian angel. I have been watching it on Netflix and I am now on season two. I am completely hooked! :)


 Feel free to let me know what your June favourites were. I hope you all have a fantastic day, 
Byeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment