Wednesday 12 June 2013

The Perfect Evening

Hiiii! :)
I love evenings where there is nothing you have to do, nowhere you have to be, and you can just relax in your sweat pants and read a book. Tonight was one of those relaxing evenings. I lit a candle, made some peppermint tea, got comfortable with my blanket and started reading the Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.


This is my warm vanilla sugar candle from Bath and Body works... it smells wonderful!!

 A few weeks ago I went to the library and got this book because I have seen the movie and enjoyed it, yet I haven't read the book. This is very odd because usually I need to read a book before I see the movie. Anyways, I decided to start reading it tonight even though I'm in the middle of another book (Wicked by Gregory Maguire) because I have to return it in a few days.

I haven't read too much of it yet but so far I am enjoying it. Usually I like books more than the movies, so I'm excited to finish this one! Even though it was kind of a slow evening I had a really nice night. Sometimes you just need to slow down and read a book for a couple hours.
If any of you have recently read a good book that you would recommend let me know, I am always looking for something new to read :)
I hope you all have a lovely evening,
Byeee <3


No comments:

Post a Comment