Monday 8 July 2013

Tea Party


Hiiii! :)
I had such a lovely weekend and I was quite sad that it had to come to an end. On Saturday, my two friends and I had a tea party. It was at my friends house which is just such a beautiful place. She lives in such a nice area, and it was so peaceful there.
When we got to her house after having run some errands, her mother had set up a table with juice and finger foods and tea. It was so wonderful!
It was a beautiful day and so we just sat out there for a little while eating our yummy treats and drinking our tea. I really enjoyed spending time with two of my very best friends.


I looooove fruit!

We had delicious cucumber sandwiches, danishes, brownies and blueberry scones

Mmmm so yummy!


My Wonderful friends<3


A pretty little Blue Jay came to visit 
I really do love tea party's and hopefully my friends and I have another one soon,
I hope you all have a fantastic day! 
Byeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment