Tuesday 23 July 2013

Love Letter Nails

Hiiiii :)
A few months ago I bought the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips when they were on sale and recently decided it was time to use them. I actually put them on a week and a half ago and just forgot to post this :P The design that I got is called Love Letter.
I just wanted to share them with you because I think they turned out really well and I love the design. They are super easy to use. You just peel the plastic off and put them on your nails. They kind of stretch too so that they fit your nails.

I was really happy with how these turned out, although they did not last as long as I expected. They can be quite expensive, but if they go on sale I will definitely purchase them again.
I hope you all have a lovely evening and feel free to leave any thoughts you may have below! :)
Byeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment