Tuesday 9 July 2013

So Much Excitement!

Hiiiii!
I cannot even express how excited I am for tomorrow! Not only is it my birthday, but my two friends and I, as well as my sister, are going to Toronto. We are having a nice lunch when we get there and we are even staying in a hotel overnight (and it has a pool!). What I am most excited for however is that we are going to see One Direction in concert! Yes, I am a Directioner, and I cannot wait to see them live!
I haven't actually been to a lot of concerts so I am definitely looking forward to this. We bought the tickets a while ago and it's just hard to believe the moment is almost here! 
My friends and I decided to get crafty and make shirts for it, and they look awesome!

We each put a little iron on picture on our right sleeve but we all have a different one :)

 We also put our favourite number and favourite member on the back

I am excited for not only the concert, but also to just be able to spend my birthday with such amazing people who are very dear to me. It is just so difficult to put into words how much I am looking forward to July 10th 2013, it will definitely be a day to remember.
I hope you all have a lovely day, you're all wonderful!
Byeee! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment