Monday 26 May 2014

Spring Essentials

Hiiii! :)

Spring is such a beautiful time of year. The weather is lovely, there are cute bunnies all over my lawn, and the flowers and trees are in bloom everywhere you look. Now that the school year is finished for me, I am able to enjoy these simple pleasures without being super stressed out! 

One thing I love being able to do is read, since there really is no time for that during the school year. I just started reading "Everything is Illuminated" so hopefully it's good! :) 

In spring I absolutely adore light pastel nails. these two colours by Essie are my favourite at the moment: "absolutely shore" and "lilacism".

My scrunchie from Garage is a necessity for me. Scrunchies are awesome because I find they don't get as tangled in your hair as regular hair elastics do , and they don't rip your hair when you take them out. 

I just bought a new pair of sunglasses from Aldo because I sat on my last pair which are now broken. I do really love this new pair though and definitely need them as the weather is getting nicer!

And of course who doesn't love music!! I've already made a spring/summer playlist that I think is perfect ;)

 
  Let me know what your spring essentials are, and I hope you all have a wonderful day!! 
Byeeeee <3

2 comments:

  1. I love your choices :) Pastel nail polishes are lovely and I'll love to know your spring playlist

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!xx and I might actually do a post on my spring playlist :)

      Delete