Friday 23 May 2014

Lippies

Hiiiiii! :)
When it comes to wearing lipstick I am not the bravest. I only really got into wearing it last year, and since then I have stuck (for the most part) with nudes.The past month or two I have been in love with this combination: Mac Viva Glam 2 Lipstick and Mac Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait (I find that name very amusing:P)

     The lipstick is a satin, so it is not completely matte, and I absolutely love it. It is a browny nude colour and it's very easy to wear. For me it is the perfect "my lips but better" lipstick. On top of that I use Boy Bait which is a slightly more peachy-brown nude and it honestly feels like lip balm. It is not sticky at all. These two products together are just so amazing (they're awesome alone two :P). I would definitely recommend both! Let me know what lip combinations you enjoy,
 and I hope you all have a wonderful day
Byeeee <3


No comments:

Post a Comment