Thursday 29 May 2014

Afternoon Delight

Hiiiii!!:) 

A few days ago I had a visit with a few of my favourite people in this world. I have known Katie and Emily since elementary school and I love them both dearly. Emily just recently had back surgery and so she wasn't up for a super long visit, but we stopped by her house for a little bit and it was so lovely. We had some tea and pastries and updated each other on our lives. It was a short but sweet visit and I am extremely thankful to have them both in my life!

yummy yummy treats! (we ate them all....)

The beautiful Katie!

Emily didn't want her picture taken but I got one!! (ignore my squinty eyes)
It was such a nice visit and I'm so glad we got a chance to see each other before we all get super busy! :)
I hope you all have a wonderful day and don't forget to keep smiling!! 
Byeeeee <3

2 comments:

  1. Catching up with pals is the best, especially if it involves cake! Hope your friend has recovered well from her surgery x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, especially when you don't get to see them as much! Thank you! She's doing really well :)

      Delete