Saturday 31 May 2014

Mini Summer Haul

Hiiii! :)

As the weather us getting increasingly warmer I have come to the realization that I am seriously lacking in summer clothing. Most of my closest is aimed at autumn/spring weather. and is too warm to wear with the increasing temperatures.  The few shorts that I own either don't fit, or are super unflattering.

So in a spur of the moment decision, my friend Sarah and I went to the mall for a quick shopping trip.

I got two pairs of festival shorts and a pair of overalls, all of which are super comfy! I also got a plain white tshirt which I love. All of these were from Garage, I have been really liking their clothing recently.
They are high-waisted which is AWESOME


We also stopped at Mac.... Honestly I don't need more makeup but I couldn't resist. I got a lip liner in Whirl and the eyeshadow All That Glitters. I swatch this eyeshadow every time I go to a Mac counter, so I finally bought it. Sarah actually bought the lip liner a little while ago and I liked it so much I "needed" it:P


 I'm really pleased with what I got as I now have stuff I can actually wear! I hope you all have a wonderful day,

Byeeeee<3


2 comments:

  1. I love those shorts! Great post :) Ellie

    goodnesselliegracious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete