Friday 14 February 2014

Time to relax

Hiiiii! :)

I am in a rather good mood at the moment because reading week has finally arrived!! These past two weeks have been so hectic. I've had four midterms/tests, two assignments due, plus playoff games for my hockey team and work. I have been getting very minimal sleep and everything has been go go go. My final midterm was this afternoon, and it didn't go well but there's nothing I can do about it now and I can finally relax (sort of:P)

I have a week off of school, and I do still have lots of work to do over the break, but it's nice not to have to drive into school everyday. I've decided that tonight I am not going to do any work, I am just going to relax and take it easy because I really need a break!

So on this valentines day, I am going to go to the dollar store, buy lots of chocolate bars, and watch some romantic comedies (or something like that) because I can. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's day, whether you are spending it with a special someone, your friends, or your family. 


I found this image on tumblr and I just think it's the cutest!! <3

Byeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment