Thursday 4 June 2015

Bright Nails for the summer:D

Hiiiii!! :D

The past few weeks I have been sporting some  bright nails, and I have to say I love it! Many people may not necessarily like these statement nails, but personally, I think they are so fun especially with the weather just starting to get nice!

The four I have used this past month are the Quo by Orly nail polishes in Femme Fatale  and Jawbreaker (my absolute favourites), Essie's Cute as a button, and Revlons' wild card.

The two Quo nail polishes are beautiful neon shades and I think they are just so amazing!! First of all they last a long time, which I think is important in a bright nail polish since chips are much more noticable. The formula of these nail polishes is phenomenal! They are such pretty summery shades and they do make you look more tanned than you are. I also think they look awesome with the revlon matte topcoat.

Jawbreaker
Femme Fatale with a matte topcoat


Cute as a button is a gorgeous pinky colour and it was one of my favourites last summer as well. It's not as BAM in your face as the Quo polishes , and it doesn't last as long , but it's beautiful nonetheless.

Excuse the horrible picture and the one white nail, But this is a photo from a previous blog post showing cute as a button:)


And finally, Revlon's colourstay gel envy polish in wild card is a gorgeous royal blue. Again , it's not as bright and neon as the quo polishes , but it is the perfect blue for summer in my opinion. It's not too dark , and it is beautiful. This also lasts a long time on the nails. Now sadly I did not take a picture of this on my nails, so I apologize for that. But you'll just have to take my word for it! It's amazing!

Let me know what bright nail colours you've been loving! I hope you all have a wonderful day, wherever you are, an are enjoying the lovely weather!

Byeeeeee <3



No comments:

Post a Comment