Wednesday 13 May 2015

Makeup bits and bobs

Hellooo! :)

I feel like I haven't done a makeup post in FOREVER and thought I'd share some of my favourite products that I've been using almost every day. I am a creature of habit and when I find something I like I will use it excessively. Here are some products that have tickled my fancy:P

Too Faced better than sex mascara:
This is just a sample size, but I love it! It adds so much volume to my lashes, and makes them stand out. When I don't want to wear a ton of makeup I'll just put this on and my lashes look amazing.



Nyx black retractable eyeliner and Nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk:
 I usually wear the black eyeliner on my tight line. It is waterproof so it stays all day and helps define my lashline. I put the jumbo pencil on the inner corner of my eyes and blend with my finger. It makes me look more awake which is always a plus!

Naked skin bb cream by urban decay:
 I just recently got the travel size of this bb cream and I have loved it so far! I hardly notice it's on my face and yet it makes my skin look so much better. It also has SPF 20 in it which is important and it is light coverage, perfect for summer! It is unfortunate though how this bb cream is only available in one shade that apparently changes to fit your skin. It works for me, but I feel if you are super pale, or a lot darker than me this wouldn't work for you.

Too Faced Chocolate soleil bronzer:
I have been using this for so long and I still love it! Personally, I prefer bronzer over blush and this one is perfect. It is matte and smells like chocolate which I love.  I don't really contour as much as I just put it everywhere to bronze up my face.


Nars Kalahari duo:
The shade I have been using non-stop is the mauvy-brown colour on the right. It is neutral and subtle, and yet so beautiful!! I usually apply it with my finger and then add a bit more with a blending brush (the sigma E40) to the crease to give it a flawless look.  The shimmery brown shade on the left is gorgeous as well, however there is some fallout and when I'm in a rush I don't have time to fuss with it.




Sigma E40 brush:
This brush is wonderful and I use it basically every time I apply eyeshadow. It is the perfect blending brush and it make everything so much easier! I kind of wish it was white though, cause it's hard to tell when it's getting dirty:P

Maybelline colour tattoo in creamy beige:
 It looks darker in this picture than it actually is, but I've been using it as my primer underneath my eyeshadow, particularly the nars duo mentioned above. There are tiny shimmers in it but these are not seen when applied to the eye. It makes my eye makeup last so much longer throughout the day.

 These products are basically what I use when I need to do my makeup quickly and all of them work wonerfully :)
Let me know what you favourite every day products are at the moment, and I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Byeeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment