Friday 5 June 2015

Current Hair Products

Hiiiii!! :D

I have curly/wavy hair, and in the summer heat it gets SUPER frizzy.... yay for me. I don't have patience to spend a lot of time on my hair, but there are a few products which are staples for me, especially in the summer.

The first one is Moroccanoil and this is my holy grail, all time favourite hair product. It is expensive, however I have been using the same bottle for almost two years and I still have some left.... it lasts an extremely long time! In my opinion it is worth the money (plus I got mine on sale which was great). It smells wonderful, and you don't need too much.

I used about a dime sized amount of this oil , and run it through my damp towel dried hair, focusing more on the bottom half of my hair. I just really helps to smooth everything out, and leaves your hair feeling really soft and healthy.


I have also really been loving Lush's R&B hair moisturizer. One of my lovely friends got this for me for christmas and I have been using it ever since. This is more of a pomade type texture, and again you don't need very much, plus it has a lovely scent. I just take a little bit on my fingers, rub it together, and apply it mainly again on the bottom half of my hair.

This is a thicker product, and if you use to much, your hair will not feel nice. I will use this if I'm having a shower in the morning and twirl my fingers around and I just get the most lovely, non frizzy curls. If I have a shower before bed and sleep with this in my hair, it just gets really knotted, so I only use this product in the morning. 

Now of course it is impossible to get rid of ALL the frizz, but I find that using these two products really helps my hair a lot, without it feel weighed down :)


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend,

Byeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment