Wednesday 22 April 2015

What to do ,what to do

Hiiiii!

I feel like it's been a long time since i've been on here, but i'm glad to finally have a chance to sit down and just write a blog post. Basically I finished year three of my undergrad a few days ago and it's such a relief! It's also a tad terrifying as I have been extremely confused lately about what I want to do in my life, and I basically have one year left to figure out what my next move is. I have a few ideas of the kind of jobs I want to do, but theres no certainty in anything which is kind of stressful. In my worrying about the future though, I think it's important to remember that everything happens for a reason and that everything will turn out okay in the end. I have wonderful friends and family who will be with me every step of the way and I can always count on them.

I definitely did not intend for this post to get so serious:P But I feel like a lot of people are in this situation, and if you are, maybe seeing this will make you at least feel a bit better knowing other people feel this way too!


I hope you all have a wonderful day or night wherever you are:P
Byeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment