Friday 7 February 2014

The Olympics

Hiiiii! :)
The Olympics are finally upon us and I couldn't be more excited! Personally the winter olympics are my absolute favourite. I do love the summer games as well, but there is just something about the winter Olympics that stands out.Watching the games just makes me fell so patriotic. I am currently watching the opening ceremonies and when Team Canada walked out my heart just swelled with pride. And I am loving Canada's Olympic clothing (especially the mittens, I already have a pair :P)

These next couple of weeks are going to be filled with excitement and I cannot wait. I am especially look forward to hockey, speed skating and the skiing events. Hopefully I'll get a chance to watch reruns of certain events that take place too early in the morning for me (Sochi is nine hours ahead).

What events are you looking forward to? I hope you all enjoy the Olympics, wherever you are from, And I wish the athletes the best of luck!
Oh, and Go Canada! :)
Byeeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment