Thursday 14 November 2013

My adorable animals


Hiiii! :)
Life is extremely stressful. There are so many challenges and obstacles to overcome. I am horrible at dealing with stress. I get upset and down on myself, and I procrastinate. I get to the point where I am so stressed about whatever there is to do that I just put it off (which of course doesn't help the situation whatsoever!).

Something that helps me get through this are my animals. If you don't have pets then you may not understand and this may seem strange to you, but having my dog and cat around helps me feel better in general.It's like they can sense when you aren't feeling the best, and they try to help. Of course my friends and family are always there for me too, but there is something about animals that is so special.

First, there is Jasper. He's a goldendoodle and I call him my "baby" (I know this is really weird but I just love him so much:P) He is kind of a sucky dog and thinks he's smaller than he is. He is always trying to sit on my lap,which is ADORABLE! I have always been a dog person and I love Jasper dearly. When we got him I was so excited and we have been inseparable since. He's so fluffy and cuddly and he follows me everywhere, it's like I have a little body guard 24/7. Plus I get the most wonderful greeting from him when I come home. He can, without a doubt, always put a smile on my face and when I'm feeling stressed or upset I just spend some time with him. He is now 4 1/2 years old and he always makes me feel better. Dogs are wonderful!


Jasper loves resting his head or paw on my leg

He loves leaf piles!


Then there is Dumbledore. Now we only got him a year ago and before that I wasn't too keen on cats. I do love all animals, but I never thought I would actually want to own a cat. I was wrong because Dumbledore (dum dum for short :P) is such an amazing cat. He is quite comical, and very loud. He meows constantly, and likes to sneakily follow me through the house. When I get home from school he will run to the door and just meow. He walks so quietly compared to Jasper that I honestly get frightened because he just appears and starts meowing! Sometimes he'll just start sprinting through the house though which makes a racket. He is kind of like a dog in some ways (he's learned from Jasper) although he doesn't like to be cuddled as much. However when I'm studying, he'll just come and lie wherever I'm doing my work (Jasper does this as well). His fur is so soft and him and Jasper both looove belly rubs!
ignore the spider web on his head :P
Dum Dum wanted to help me study for Ecology :P

I am just so thankful that I have these animals in my life. Of course I am extremely thankful for my family and friends as well, but having such loving pets is such an incredible thing. It's amazing how much of an impact they have on your life without uttering a word.

And they actually get along :)

I realize this post got a little sappy and I apologize, but I just love my animals so much! :)
I hope you all have a wonderful day,
Byeee <3

4 comments:

  1. Great post! You have such cute pets! :)

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dog!!! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete