Wednesday 27 November 2013

Let it Snow

Helloooo :)

Last night I handed in my very last assignment of the year! No more midterms or essays (until after Christmas) and it feels wonderful. There are still exams to look forward too (eeek!) but its nice to know I'm almost done this semester. I went to bed last night feeling relieved that I don't have to worry about anything for a while besides studying, and when I awoke everything was covered in snow. It was truly beautiful.



It is just so beautiful <3
 I absolutely love snow. I know that many people do not agree with me on this, but there is something so magical about it and I kind of  got over excited and took an excessive amount of pictures.... hehehe! But just seeing this when I woke up has put me in a good mood for the rest of the day. I finished my essay on time and it snowed, how perfect is that!

 This is my last week of classes as well which is exciting. I'm a bit flabbergasted at how quickly this semester flew by! As much as I am looking forward to the holidays I wish time could just slow down a bit. I honestly feel like i just started university and I'm already halfway through second year! How does that happen?

Today has started off wonderfully, and I know this post isn't really about anything in particular, but I just felt like I had to write it. I hope you all have a lovely day, and don't forget to smile!! :D And I will leave you with a song that always puts me in a good mood- Come on Eileen! :)
               


Byeee! <3

12 comments:

  1. snow!? where do you live if you don't mind me asking! ah, in England we've still got rubbish rain :( would kill for some snow right now, especially some that looks like that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Canada, it has started to melt away now and it's kinda gross outside which sucks! ahaha I've heard it rains there a lot!! I've always wanted to visit England though, so hopefully one day i'll get to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos! I wish there were more snow in Spain, I miss it. I grew up in Switzerland so we also have lots of it :D

    I'm talking about travelling and life, come have a look ;)
    journeyofalonelybird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Ooo yes switzerland would be beautiful :) We have actually gotten a lot of snow here this year

      Delete
  4. Theres no better feeling than finishing up for christmas knowing you've finished all you work.

    I love the snow too, we haven't had any yet but I'm keeping my fingers crossed

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is a wonderful feeling :)Sadly I have to go back to school in 4 days, but I guess I should try and enjoy it :P and I really like your blog name !

      Delete
  5. Ah how pretty! We haven't had any snow in the UK yet, at least not the part where I live anyway!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's too bad! I hope you get snow soon :)

      Delete
  6. I love it when exams are over! I still have a few more days until my winter break, your so lucky! :D

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you break was good :) it's almost back to school time for me

      Delete
  7. OMG YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOU HAVE SNOW... The whole December went and passed with no snow at all in the UK ... :'(
    I'm so jealous of you right now :D Enjoy the snow while you can !!

    Great Blog xx Love Kinga,
    ❁ ❁ ❁ http://simplepromise-simplepromise.blogspot.co.uk/ ❁ ❁ ❁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww that sucks! :( it's been snowing a lot here, we had a white Christmas which was lovely :)

      Delete