Friday 18 October 2013

Some Good Music

Hiii:)

So today I thought I'd share some songs that I have been listening to a lot recently. It is currently midterm time at my university, and I find that listening to music is a great way to take a break from my studies. I can't listen to it while I study because I become so focused on the music instead of my work and I get nothing done. So instead I listen to it when I need to take a breather. I have narrowed it down to 15 songs (which was actually very difficult) and here they are:

Song title- artist

1) Chocolate-The 1975
2)Tennis Court- Lorde
3)Trouble- Ray LaMontague
4)A-Punk- Vampire Weekend
5)Wrecking Ball- Miley Cyrus
6)This Love- Maroon 5
7)Here Comes The Sun- The Beatles
8) These Streets- Bastille
9)Come on Eileen- Dexy's Midnight Runners
10)Beast of Burden-The Rolling Stones
11)Lets Make It- AC/DC
12)Best Song Ever- One Direction
13)Wake Me Up- Avicii
14)Berzerk- Eminem
15)The Wire- HAIM


These are in no particular order, and my taste in music is a tad random, but if I like a song then I like it, it doesn't matter what genre it is! I always enjoy reading posts like this. I find it interesting to see what kind of music people listen to, so I hope you liked this one :)
What music have you been listening? Let me know in the comments below,
and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Byeee <3

2 comments:

  1. LOVE The 1975!! Sex is my favourite song x

    Lilie | mintcandylilies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I like that song too!! I really want to buy their album :)

      Delete