Thursday 19 September 2013

Favourite Perfumes

Hiiii! :)
Today I thought I'd share with you what my favourite perfumes are at the moment. My perfume collection is a bit ridiculous so I narrowed it down to the three that I have worn the most in the last little while. It actually was very easy picking the first two, but I did have some difficulty narrowing it down to three! Here they are:

The first one that I chose is Peace Love and Juicy Couture by Juicy couture.
 I have had this one for a while and I absolutely love it!! It has a light, floral scent and it just reminds me of sitting outside in a beautiful garden. I find it very refreshing. Now I have heard that a lot of people don't like this particular Juicy Couture perfume but I can't imagine why.Anyways I like it:P This is one of my favourite perfumes and I think the bottle is so gorgeous as well.
Peace Love & Juicy Couture 50mL
Another perfume that I had to pick is Our Moment by One Direction.
 This one is fairly new, so I haven't had it for too long (only a couple weeks) but it is amazing!! It is very different from the Juicy Couture one but I love it just as much! It is a mix of both fruity and floral scents, and it lasts a long time. I have been wearing this to school, to work, anywhere really. I also think that the lid is exquisite! This is definitely my kind of perfume.
Our Moment By One Direction 100mL
 I would have to say that the Juicy couture and 1D fragrances are the two that I have been wearing the most. I do however like numerous other perfumes. It was difficult to pick the third one because there are about three or four other perfumes that I do wear a lot and I had trouble picking just one. Finally I decided on Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears.
Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears 100mL
This perfume is an older one (I think it came out in 2006/2007) but I just got it a few months ago at Shoppers Drug Mart. It smells fantastic!! It has such a lovely scent I just want to eat it! It smells like berries but it's almost a candy-like smell. I do find it rather strong though so I only use a teensy bit at a time.

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what perfumes you like! In the future I might do a post/video on my perfume collection but we'll see. :)
I hope you all have a wonderful day,
Byeeee<3

12 comments:

  1. I have also got the Juicy Couture perfume, but for some reason it doesn't smell right on my skin! :( I absolutely love Britney Spears perfumes! have you tried the like purple/pink one? its lovely!

    Love your blog, I love the pastel blue colour

    http://alonelondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah well I think I'm just odd because it doesn't seem to work for other people :P I know they are wonderful! I actually haven't tried that one, but I'll definitely check it out! and thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks:)<3 this is so cool! I will definitely do a post on this!! :)

      Delete
  4. Your blog is very nice, I like this post a lot!

    xo Mel
    http://ohsweetremedy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! :)<3 That's so sweet of you to say!

      Delete
  5. I just came across your blog, and I really like it. Is the One Direction perfume worth getting? I want to buy it, but I am not sure?

    http://sheridankate.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks :) I would say definitely but it really depends on what type of perfumes you like. I love sweet floral type scents so I loved it a lot, and if you like that type of scent then I would definitely recommend it! :)

      Delete
  6. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the juicy couture one .. it has been my favorite for such a long time .Nice perfumes you got there :) XOXO
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just such a wonderful scent! Thank you :)

      Delete