Wednesday 28 August 2013

Finally got my hair done!! :D

Hiiiii everyone!! :)

I have FINALLY gotten my hair done! As mentioned before, I haven't gotten a hair cut in over a year...Yikes!!I decided a while ago that I wanted ombre hair, and so that's what I did.
Although it is something to get used to, I am absolutely in love with it! My hair dresser did a fantastic job and the colour is perfect! I am so happy with how it turned out:)
Let me know what you think about ombre hair,
and I hope you all have a wonderful day!  :)
Byeeeeee <3

6 comments:

  1. I love Ombre hair and think it looks amazing on you! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg how long did it take for you to grow your hair like that :((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was in grade 9 or 10 I cut my hair pretty short(just above my shoulders) so it took around 4 years to get it as long as it is :)

      Delete