Saturday 25 October 2014

We got kittens!!

Hiiiiii!:) 
Last Saturday, my family drove to a farm not far from our house to get a kitten. Our cat dumbledore ran away a few months ago and we decided it was time to get another (although we still miss him terribly).When we got there the kittens were just so adorable so we ended up getting two. I'm glad we did because they do everything together- sleep, eat, play 

They are so incredibly cute and I love them already, although we are still unsure about the names. Hopefully we'll decide on some as soon as possible!

Jasper seems to be getting along with them pretty well , although he gets a little too excited sometimes. They're so little I'm afraid he's gonna step on them. They do get a tad scared when he barks but other than that they are just extremely fascinated by him:P

It's only been a week since we've had them and already they've grown so much. I'm just so happy we got two wonderful kittens with such awesome personalities ( and who also like to cuddle A LOT) 
I'll stop bombarding you all with kitty photos, and I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Byeeee <3

6 comments:

  1. aww, so cute xx

    PS: I would like to invite you to my new giveaway on my blog, a chance of winning a personalized customized case for your technology. Thanks xx
    http://bridgeofmemories.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/giveaway-design-your-own-cases-and.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah so cute!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete