Tuesday 20 August 2013

Ombre Hair

Hiiiiii everyone!!! :)
For the past couple of months I have been trying to decide what to do with my hair. It has been the same for years and it's time for a change, but I am reluctant to cut it. It is very long but I don't want to chop it off,so I thought about changing the colour instead. I am definitely not brave enough to dye my entire head, but I have been really loving the Ombre hair styles. It isn't as much of a commitment, but it is still a nice change. Plus I think it looks sick.

I originally got this idea from Youtuber's Zoella (Zoe) and Sprinkle of Glitter (Louis). They both have ombre hair and I absolutely adore it! I think it is something that would suit me as well. :)

Zoe

Louise
 My hair is dark brown, so I don't want to go too blonde as that might look bad. I also thought of doing a different colour like blue or purple, but I was afraid that it would look terrible once it faded(I've seen this happen, especially with blue). After a lot of consideration, I have decided on a reddish-copper colour, similar to Bella Thorne's hair colour. My hair dresser also helped me choose something that would go nicely with my hair colour.

I have booked my hair appointment for next week and I cannot wait. I will definitely share the final results with you, so hopefully it turns out nicely!
Let me know what you guys think of ombre hair in the comments below :)
I hope you all have a marvelous day,
Byeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment