Friday 17 January 2014

Little Black Boots

Hiiii! :)
Last weekend I went to visit one of my very best friends, Emily, who goes to school a couple hours away. I had such a wonderful time! I got to meet her roommates and her boyfriend, who were all such lovely people! I was so happy to finally be able to meet everyone. All in all I had so much fun even though the weather was rather dreary. The day I got there it was pouring rain, but we still went out for lunch and walked around some shops along the main street.
Stupidly, the only pair of shoes I had brought with me were an old pair of moccasins that I have had for ages. Needless to say, my feet became soaked within 1 min and I realized I needed to find a new pair of shoes. One of the stores we went into was Urban Outfitters, and I found the most adorable boots! Plus they were $20 off which was fantastic! I honestly get so excited when I find shoes that fit because my feet are rather large, and there are a lot of stores that don't carry my size. These fit so wonderfully and I love them!


 I also bought some tea (which I didn't need but I loved the name of it: "A midsummer nights dream"),  but the boots... oh my I just love them. I have worn them every day this week, and I think they were an excellent purchase!
I hope you all have a wonderful day,
Byeee <3

2 comments: